We are seeking graduates and interns for a 6-12 month paid contract and future permanent opportunities. You will have the responsibility of managing the event from the build stage through to live activity and then the breakdown of an event. You will be responsible for the logistics, installation, on-site management, client & venue liaison and live event management of a differing range of events.
- A sports minded pro-active, self-starter who is flexible and calm in a fast-paced, ever changing environment.
- Confident and challenging, always looking to do better.
- Straight talking and honest – a person that considers and respects those around you.
- You will be working with our clients and their customers during the events so needs to be customer focused and be able to communicate at all levels.
- You must have experience in building and managing events.
- You will be required to be physically fit as there will be manual work to build the event.
- You will have practical communication and good interpersonal skills.
- Provision HQ is based in Eastliegh but you will be required to travel worldwide to build and deliver the events.
- You will be self-motivated and committed to get the job done to exact standards with tight deadlines, and difficult conditions.
- You will have good listening skills, to fully understand the requirements of each job, particularly when verbally briefed.
- You will have a flexible attitude to working away from home and the ability to adapt quickly to changing demands and situations.
- Having worked in the sports and/or events industry or a customer facing environment is an advantage but is not essential.
- You must hold a valid UK driving licence and be a confident driver overseas and have the ability to drive a sprinter van as a minimum.
- You must be prepared to work out of normal hours and at weekends.
- Overseas experience is desired but not essential.
- You will have the ability to live and work away from home for extended periods of up to 3 months.
We will provide the tools and training you need to fulfill the role. Travel, uniform, accommodation and meal expenses will be covered if working away from home.
- Send an up to date CV with a covering letter to Konrad@provisionevents.co.uk
- For more information please call 02382 002 528