The Arnold Palmer Invitational Team wanted a fully immersive experience for fans, that was interactive and educational. They wanted people to understand Mr Palmers passion for golf and the impact he had on the game. They wanted to celebrate his life both on and off the course.
The Production and Creative team worked very closely to come up with several concepts that would be worthy of Mr. Palmers legacy. This included trials with a digital platform that would ensure data was captured from fans in an interactive way, that fans were engaged and at no point bored, and that they would learn something they may not have known when they stepped through the doors.
- A registration system with unique IDs for each fan offering invaluable insight for the client.
- A 360 degree fully immersive dome showing a video of the life of Mr Palmer on and off the golf course
- Simulators which challenged people to take on a famous shot – all filmed and sent to the fan.
- Interactive touch screen quizzes
- A museum of memorabilia
- A photo opportunity with the King.